Mike Raggett, creative director of mrProduction, began his career in publishing, worked for the Inner London Education Authority for seven years in the seventies and subsequently in independent media production with companies large and small. In over 30 years in the industry he has produced successful projects for a wide range of companies and organisations.
- major publishers Cambridge University Press, Random Century, Harper Collins, Linguaphone, Longman, Macmillan and Pearson Education.
- public sector clients have included the Home Office, the Department for Trade and Industry, the Food Standards Agency, the Department for Education and Skills as well as many local education authorities.
- in the financial sector NatWest, LloydsTSB, Halifax, Commercial Union and accountants KPMG.
- student recruitment films and marketing programmes for King's College, Imperial College, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital Medical Schools and Royal Holloway College.
- training programmes for National Express coaches, Pickfords removals, Cadbury Schweppes, Woolworth and the Post Office.
- during the eighties and nineties over a hundred programmes for the Ford Motor Company for technical training, customer service improvement and public relations.
- PR, communications and marketing programmes for Dream Doors, Watford Community Sports & Education Trust, Linguaphone, RWE Nukem and many more.
- Music and arts programmes with musicians Alan Skidmore, Andy Sheppard and Georgie Fame and sculptor David Begbie. Also gallery opening short films of record.
- The creation of a major early learners' English project Pingu's English for Linguaphone.